How to help promote #HappyBirthdaySAWine
THE WINE HARVEST COMMEMORATIVE EVENT PROUDLY ANNOUNCES
THE FEBRUARY BIRTHDAY OF THE SA WINE INDUSTRY
This coming February, South Africa will celebrate the most significant event on its wine calendar: commemorating the wine industry’s birthday by celebrating the 365th South African grape wine harvest. The entire month will be dedicated to #HappyBirthdaySAWine
WHO IS GETTING INVOLVED?
The business community, wine producers, social sippers, connoisseurs, restaurateurs, tourism organizations, collectors and retail outlets are invited to help promote South Africa’s wine birthday.
How do I participate?
- Add Friday 2 February 2024 to your events calendar and celebrate South Africa’s lasting wine legacy throughout the month!
- Use the SA Wine Birthday Logo showing the Wine Glass With the SA Outline to promote the 364th birthday of South African wine’s proud and legendary legacy.
- Collaborate with vineyards, wine brands and routes to promote SA wine’s birthday.
- Invite your readers, fans, members and clients to share their favourite way to celebrate the birthday of South African wine.
- Plan your own #HappyBirthdaySAWine trips and tours to South African wine regions.
- Support winetasting events, winemaking demonstrations, educational workshops, special offers, and other activities in support of #HappyBirthdaySAWine
- On the evening of 2 February watch a virtual event celebration video on www.sawineharvest.co.za
- Share your own special celebratory events on social media – tag in @sawineharvest
- Use the main hashtag #HappyBirthdaySAWine – in conjunction with #ToUs #SAWineHarvest2023 #SAWineSince1659 #Discoverctwc
Why is the celebration of SA Wine’s birthday so important?
The wine sector annually contributes R55 billion to the GDP and employs more than 265 000 people. By celebrating the birthday of the wine industry wine sales and wine tourism will receive a further boost.
WHERE DO I FIND THE LINK TO PROMOTIONAL ELEMENTS?
- SA Wine Birthday Logo
- Press Releases (English, Afrikaans, Xhosa)
- Photos (lifestyle and vines)
- Social Media (post ideas)
- Promotional Poster